So without further ado, here are your choices:
- As per the Grrouchman, yet another 25 random things about me, spiced up a bit because Facebook is now not involved and they can be a little less vanilla;
- My friend Wayne, who might have been the last American with decent health insurance to have died of AIDS;
- My time at the Harry Wendlestedt School for Umpires (graduated with Honors, winner of the "Golden Mask" award for performance in the face of adversity, in my case two fucked-up knees)
- Removed from consideration
- The three most purely dirty sexual encounters of my lifetime
- Ex-charter member of our poker table S.H., who stopped coming to our table when one of our number - guess who - asked a legitimate question about whether or not he was gay.
I'll take votes as long as I want to, then announce the winner either later today or tomorrow. Let the fun begin!