Friday, March 25, 2011

Shocking Error in Planning


The poker gods have FUCKED ME AGAIN. There was an error in the instructions I posted. Corrected ones follow:


- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software
from http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/download/
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 375347
- Enter my Invitation Code: southpaw


From there, find the tournament --it's tonight at 9, doublestack limit Badugi, $5 + $.50, and join. Sorry for the mix-up. Please come and play - I'd be ever so disappointed if you all decided to ignore me en masse.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Gary,had a chance to play live today and then hit a seafood buffet afterwards so didn't get back in time for the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No game tonight? Don't see one scheduled

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's scheduled boss - thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete