Thursday, October 18, 2012

Better Every Day

Every day, it seems, I'm able to do something I couldn't do before.I work hard during my therapy sessions - when they say "take a break" I respond "I'll rest on my time - what's next?" At this point I can shower and get dressed by myself, pee standing up (really reminds you that you're a man), do all kinds of stuff I couldn't do just the day before...such are the long, slow, tiny markers of success.

Saw Cranky and Jo yesterday; they made my day.  I'll let them tell you about it - I grow weary of typing. We laughed like hyenas, it was quite cool. I ried to pretend I was really, you know, strokey, all mushmouthed and stuff, but couldn't pull it off. Kept smiling too much.

Anyhoo that's all from me. Take care, keep those positive vibes coming. Best to you all.

5 comments: