Saturday, May 14, 2011

Do You Love Me?

Well do ya?

Do you at least like me a lot? Or even a little?

If you do, and fuck, even if you don't, do me a favor: go and check out my new site, Red Sox 101. Part news, part opinion, part ongoing stats, part everything. All delivered in my smartass style and Very Josie's ebullient prose. It's http://www.redsox101.com. If you like it - and even if you don't, I'm not proud - visit often. Make it your home page. I'd love you to read it but at least click on it four times a day and I'm happy.

Bear in mind it's only been up for a day, so the content is naturally skewed to the last 24 hours. But there should be enough there to hold your interest for a few minutes. There are still a few this-n-thats to be fixed, this is more of a soft launch (read: still buggy as hell but the content is there). But please, consider visiting. This is my baby and a potential way for me to actually make a living. I'd be grateful if you clicked the shit out of it. Register for the site. Start a discussion. Work the poll. If you don't like what you see, fucking fake it. Keep clicking. Follow me on Twitter @RealRedSox101. Just please, ok? I'm obviously not too proud to beg, so I'm hoping a word to the wise will be sufficient.

Thanks in advance. Until next time, please remember that url: http://www.redsox101.com.

12 comments:

  1. Ah, the Red Sox. The team that traded Jeff Bagwell to my Astros for.... somebody.

    GL with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry Anderson. Around these parts we call that the single worst trade the Red Sox have ever made. Ever.

    The best? Jason Varitek and Derek Lowe from the Mariners for Heathcliff Slocumb.

    Thanks for the good wishes Duck. Always good to have someone in your corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried to register but it keeps saying that I have an invalid user name.

    If onlythe Cubbies had gotten those players for Heathcliff Slocumb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what user name are you trying to use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lightning36

    I even received the confirmation e-mail but was unable to log in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look like you were able to register successfully - did you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need more fulfilling options for the "if you hate me part".. JUST KIDDING! Although having two polar opposite emotions lead to the same action is kind of odd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Gary. From your homepage I went to "meet the staff" and it lead into a Giants 101 meetup page.. Is this some copied material that should not be on Red Sox 101? Just did not seem right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. same thing with the "About Gary and Josie" pages..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waffles, if you hate me you have to read everything twice.

    And yeah, thanks, there are still a couple of punch-list items still to b e taken care of. Hope you enjoy the content tho.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah was not bad. Just mentioning the other stuff because I was not sure if you knew or not.

    ReplyDelete